Super Spin Hot Seats
Now – March 29
3 PM – 8 PM
Join us every Friday and you could win up to $100,000 CASH!
Play slots and table games with your club card for your chance to spin and win. A lucky winner selected every 30 minutes.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino Paradise Rewards Club Members will have the opportunity to win up to $100,000 in Cash Prizes each promotional day during this dual property promotion. Guests will be notified of promotion via property advertisements and DM offers.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
“Super Spin Hot Seats” will begin on February 15, 2019 and will run through March 29, 2019. During that Promotional Period, Hot Seat drawings will be hosted on Fridays at both Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Paradise Rewards Club members are eligible to be selected for the Hot Seat Drawings by actively playing on any Slot Machine or Table Games with their Paradise Rewards Club card. One lucky winner will be selected every thirty (30) minutes from 3pm – 8pm on each drawing day. Each eligible winner selected will have the opportunity to spin the Super Spin Prize wheels to win Cash Prizes. The Prizes spaces on the Super Spin wheels will be inventoried as shown on the chart below.
The Hot Seat drawings will be conducted from the North Valet Entrance at Spa Resort Casino and from the Promotional area near the Paradise Rewards Club at Agua Caliente Casino. The winner selection will alternate between slot machines and table games based on the table below. At each property there will be eleven (11) hot seat winners selected, consisting of seven (7) Slot Machine Winners and four (4) Table Games winners per promotional week.
Weekly Hot Seat Structure:
- Date / Time: ACC & SRC, every Friday from 3pm – 8pm
- Hot Seat Structure:
- One Hot Seat winner every 30 minutes.
- To participate, Paradise Rewards Club Members must be actively playing on Slots and/or Table Games to be eligible for the Hot Seat prizes.
- Each winner selected, will have the opportunity to spin the Super Spin prize wheels. Each Super Spin hot seat winner will spin each of the three (3) Prize wheels. Each prize wheel must complete four (4) full spins for the prize to be considered valid. Each wheel will have a total of 20 prize spaces with various cash prize amounts listed. When each wheel stops spinning, the winning prize amounts will be added together and the total will be awarded to the participant. Prizes on the Super Spin Wheels are as follows;
- Wheel 1 - $50 to $500
- Wheel 2 - $100 to $750
- Wheel 3 - $100 - $1,000
- On each of the three (3) Prize Reels, one of the twenty (20) prize spaces will show a “3 Palms” Logo, which represents a special value. If a participant lands on one or more “3 Palms” Logo, they will win a bonus prize, as follows:
- One Gold “3 Palms” Logo = $500 Cash
- Two Gold “3 Palms” Logos = $5,000 Cash
- Three Gold “3 Palms” Logos = $100,000 Cash (SCA Insured prize)
- Each participant is guaranteed a prize ranging from $250 up to $100,000 Cash.
SUPER SPIN WHEEL RULES FOR USING THE SUPER SPIN MACHINE:
- Each spin of each wheel must complete no fewer than four (4) full revolutions on order to be considered eligible for a prize. Spin completing fewer than four (4) revolutions are ineligible for a prize and must be spun again. If the clacker appendage on a wheel comes to rest in the middle of two (2) prizes, the wheel must be spun again.
- Once a wheel has been released from the contestant, it must not be touched or interfered with by anything or anyone. In the event that a wheel is touched or interfered with by anything or anyone, that wheel must be spun again by the contestant.
- Each contestant will be granted three (3) attempts per wheel, with a max of nine (9) attempts total within a five (5) minute period. In the event that the contestant cannot successfully spin a wheel to result in four (4) revolutions, the winner will receive a consolation prize of $50 cash for each wheel that is unsuccessfully spun.
- In the event that a contestant is able to successfully spin only two (2) of the wheels, but cannot achieve an eligible spin for the third wheel, the contestant will receive the sum of wheels one (1) and two (2), and will receive a consolation prize of $50 Cash for the third wheel.
- Alternatively, in the event that a contestant is able to successfully spin only one (1) wheel, but cannot achieve an eligible spin for the second or third wheel, the contestant will receive the prize associated with the successful wheel spin, but will receive a consolation prize of $50 Cash each for the second and third wheel.
- In the event that the contestant cannot successfully spin a wheel to result in four (4) revolutions, the winner will receive a consolation prize of $50 Cash for that single wheel.
- In the event that all 3 each prize wheel lands on the “3 Palms” logo, in order to receive the cash prize the winner must complete and sign the Winner’s Affidavit & Release provided by SCA Entertainment, LP.
- An SCA Insured prize refers to the fact that ACCRS and/or SRC will be reimbursed by SCA Entertainment, LP in the event that all 3 each prize wheel lands on a “3 Palms” logo during the game experience when spun by a contestant.
HOT SEAT DRAWINGS RULES FOR SELECTING SLOT MACHINE PLAYERS:
- Slot players are eligible to win by actively playing with their Paradise Rewards Club card correctly inserted in the card reader in any eligible slot machine.
- The “Random Rewards” is a feature of the Patron Management System that illustrates all active slot play in random order when activated.
- When it is time to conduct the drawings, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee or above will activate the “Random Rewards” option in the Patron Management System. Random Rewards will produce a Player Name, Player ID and Slot Machine location. A second Marketing and/or Player Development employee will witness the selection process. Once a Player’s name and Location is produced, the Prize Patrol will go to the Casino Floor to that location. Upon arriving at the Slot machine, the Prize Patrol will greet the guest playing at that Slot Machine to inquire if they are the guest who’s Name/Player ID has been selected. The prize patrol will verify the win by checking the guest’s Valid Photo ID and Paradise Rewards Club card to ensure it matches the Name and Player ID drawn by Random Rewards. Once the winner is verified, the Marketing and Player Development employee will escort the selected winner to the North Valet Entrance at Spa Resort Casino or the Promotional area near the Paradise Rewards Club at Agua Caliente Casino where the winner will spin the Super Spin Prize wheel to determine which prize shall be awarded.
- If the Prize Patrol arrives at the Slot Machine to find that a guest is playing with another individual’s Paradise Rewards Club card, this person is ineligible to participate in the Promotion and will not receive a prize. In this situation, the Prize Patrol Team may then take the next player to the left who is actively playing with their own Paradise Rewards Club card in the same slot bank. The player must present a Valid Photo ID that matches the Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the machine.
- In the event that the Prize Patrol arrives at a Slot Machine to find that the player at that Slot Machine is not the Name and Player ID selected by Random Rewards, but this new player is actively playing with their own Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the machine at the time of the Prize Patrol’s arrival, this player will be deemed the winner. The player must present a Valid Photo ID that matches the Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the machine.
- In the event that the Prize Patrol arrives at a Slot Machine to find that there is no player occupying that seat, the Prize Patrol may defer to the next player on the left who is actively playing with their own Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the Slot Machine at the time of the Prize Patrol’s arrival. This player must present a Valid Photo ID that matches the Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the machine.
- In the event that no one is playing at the selected slot bank, or in the event that there are no guests actively playing with their Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the machine, a new Player Name and Machine Location will be selected in Random Rewards.
HOT SEAT DRAWING RULES FOR TABLE GAMES PLAYERS:
- Must be actively playing a Live Table Games to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club member during the time of drawing to participate.
- Participants must be actively playing and at their seats once a live Table Game has been selected for the Hot Seat Drawings.
- Winners will be chosen by selecting a live Table Game utilizing a clear drawing barrel with numbered balls. Spa Resort Casino’s and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa’s drawing barrels will be located at the Paradise Reward Club. Numbered balls will be based on the number of Live Table Games available.
- Once a Live Table Game has been selected, eligible participants will choose from a set of Oversized Playing Cards numbered 1 to15. The Player that reveals the card with the highest number will be deemed the winner for that table. Once the winner is verified, the Marketing and Player Development employee will escort the selected winner to the North Valet Entrance at Spa Resort Casino or to the Promotional area near the Paradise Rewards Club at Agua Caliente Casino where the winner will spin the Super Spin Prize wheels to determine which prize shall be awarded.
- The numbered balls will be selected and drawn by the Prize Patrol
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Prize Patrol Team may consist of members of the Marketing, Paradise Rewards Club, and/or Player Development Department.
- Players are eligible to win a maximum of two (2) times per promotional day. If a player is a winner at one drawing time, they will remain eligible to win during the promotional day. If a winner is selected twice (2x) within the promotional day, they are no longer eligible to be a winner during the same promotional day.
- Cash winners will be offered an equal Free Play prize in lieu of Cash.
- Winners may choose to take Non-Negotiable Chips in lieu of Free Play or Cash Prizes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. ACC and SRC not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Forms give approval to ACCRS or SRC and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each winner selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- All cash prizes will be paid at the main cash cage.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for direct mail offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Mail offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Mail offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501 - $5,000 – Expires 60 days
- $5,001 - $19,999 – Expires 90 days
- $20,000 & Greater – 6 Months