Chase For The Dough
June 1 – June 30
Chase for the Dough
Win your share of $15,000
Earn as many hours as you can for CASH!
Play 20 hours and receive $100 dollars Cash!
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage Poker Room is offering poker players a chance to earn cash for playing poker during the Chase for the Dough Promotion from June 1 – June 30, 2021.
Must play 20 hours minimum to participate.
“CHASE FOR THE DOUGH”
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
June 1st to June 30th, 2021
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRCSRM) will give Texas Hold’Em and Omaha Poker Players a chance to earn cash for playing poker during the Chase for the Dough Promotion from June 1st, 2021 through June 30th, 2021.
HOW TO PLAY:
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Poker Room Players that play in any Live Poker Game (Not Tournament Play) for a minimum of 20 hours or more during the month will have a chance to earn a cash payout in this promotion. Qualifying times to play will start at 7am Tuesday June 1st and continue through until 11:59 pm on Wednesday June 30th. (All players must have an Ace Rewards Club Card and Must check in when they sit down to begin play at any live poker game).
TRACKING HOURS PLAYED:
(Players hours will be accumulated and tracked by the Bravo Tracking System).
An excel program has been created to use to input the daily Bravo Tracking of players hours accrued each day. Also, when a player cashes in their hours for a payout the excel program will adjust for that. (In the actual bravo system, the players hours do not erase or go to zero, but with the use of the excel program we can tell when a player has cashed their hours in and the excel program will start them again at zero).
This excel program will be the method of use to determine when to pay a guest and how to adjust their hours down after they have been paid. When a player cashes in their accumulated hours in for a payout, the total hours they had available to use will be adjusted down to a new starting balance where they can start over again to accumulate more hours for the next cash out amount: Example: A player has 23 hours on June 14th, he decides to cash in 20 hours of poker play for a $100 dollar payout and he puts his name down on the list made available at the supervisor podium. The next day when he is paid for his 20 hours of play, he will start over again with 3 hours left available as of June 15th to begin to accumulate more hours to try and reach a pay level again.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
The object of this promotion is to accumulate as many hours as you can during the month of June to be eligible to turn in your hours played into a cash payout reward. The more you play the more you can win. The way this works is during the month of June Agua Caliente Poker Room will post a $15,000-dollar amount to play for. Once any player has accumulated a minimum of 20 hours of play or more they can turn their 20 hours into a cash payout. There will be a payout chart that all players will be playing for and when any player reaches the payout amount they may cash in on the next available day. There is a catch though: The $15,000 amount that everyone is playing for will be reduced each time any player cashes in their accumulated hours during the month. As this posted amount decreases from players cashing in their accumulated hours for a payout it will eventually go down to zero dollars left over. Once at Zero dollars left, the payouts for that month will end and any player that did not cash out before that time will no longer be able too. (Players that do not cash in their hours for a cash payout (before the $15,000 posted amount reaches zero) are NOT guaranteed any payout amount because they have accumulated hours of play for the month. Players must be aware of the posted amount that is available and be responsible to cash in their hours when they want to be paid out. The poker room will post the $15,000 amount continually in the poker room and every day that players cash in their hours the posted amount will be adjusted downward and displayed for everyone to see. (This posted amount will be adjusted each morning at 9am.) Each morning at 9am will start the new day’s cash out payouts amount with the new posted total available and we will continue to pay out until the posted amount has been depleted. Players that wish to cash in their hours in for a cash payout can do so by putting their names down on a list that will be made available beginning every day at 9am at the poker supervisor podium. Players must have their (accumulated time) checked and verified by a supervisor staff before they can put their name down on the list. During the day as players put their name and number of hours they want to cash out on this payout list, this will then determine the payout order and also will determine if they are any money left in the posted amount. Example: (If a player puts his name down to be paid out for his hours earned at 2pm and there is already a few names in front of his name, then the next morning at 9am (The Poker Cashier or Above) will start to pay out the players in order on this list and if the posted amount is depleted before (The Poker Cashier or Above) reaches the player that put his name down at 2pm, then he would not be eligible for any money as the posted amount will be down to zero this will have ended for the month.).
Also, a player cannot put his or her name down on our list to be paid out until they have achieved the number of hours they need to have to be able to be paid. Example: If a player has 17 hours and he or she is playing in the poker room that day, but after 1 hour of play that player then wants to put their name down on the payout list for 20 hours played, (Even if they stay and play longer to achieve that) they must wait until they have officially qualified with 20 hours and have that documented by a supervisor staff to be eligible to put their name down on the payout list. The payout list will be marked with the number of hours a player wants to cash in, time, date, player signature and the supervisor’s signature on this log.
HOW TO WIN:
A chart of the number of hours needed to play to be able to cash in for playing poker are as follows:
- Play 20 hours and receive $100 dollars
CHASE THE DOUGH RULES:
- Poker Players may qualify to win a payout more than once during this promotion. After a player has collected their winning payout amount for playing poker, the number of hours they will need to qualify will start over at zero.
- Must play a minimum of 20 hours of Live Poker Game Play to qualify for a payout in this promotion.
- Players must contact the floor supervisor in person when they are ready to put their names down in the “Payout Log Book” for a projected payout. (Not over the telephone)
- Players will be responsible to collect their winnings if they have won. Failure to do so or if they forget to do this will void their potential winnings to be collected.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
- The redeemed payout amounts will be paid by the Poker Cashier in the Poker Room.
- Every day at 9am the “Chase for the Dough” “Posted Amount” will be updated for all players to see by a floor supervisor or above. A floor supervisor or above will verify the players that were on the payout log from the previous day to be sure they qualify with the correct number of hours and if there is enough money in the posted amount to be paid out.
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS, ACCC and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be or become an Ace Club member to participate
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the winner’s log: date of the promotion, winner’s name and the award or prize won. The Poker Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the invited patron or collect any awards on behalf of the invited patron.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a SS# (and or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- ACRCSRM is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the casino.
- The final call on any dispute related to this event will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Guest Disputes.
- Prior to the start of this event surveillance will be notified plus the event will be administered in accordance with all applicable internal controls, policies and procedure.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.
- The prizes associated with this promotion will be paid for by ACRCSRM, using funds from the Poker Promotional Pool.
- Only the Poker Room Supervisor or above will have access to the Excel Program to “reset” the hours for each poker players time played.
- ACGC retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.
- In the event an approved promotion is in progress and casino management has determined that an immediate cancellation or revision to the approved promotion is necessary, a written notification, approved by the Assistant General Manager or above and the Director of Marketing or above shall be submitted to the "on site" ACGC Regulatory Division. If the immediate requirement to cancel or revise an approved promotion occur during Holidays or weekends, the Assistant General Manager or above and/or the Director of Marketing may approve the written change notification through email. The approved written notification will include the detailed revision or notice of cancellation and must be signed for acknowledgement by the "on site" ACGC Commission Agent. A copy of the acknowledged notification and explanation memo must be immediately forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department and the Director of Compliance or above. A copy of the "Revised" promotion including the revision and/or cancellation notification with all signatures will immediately be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for ACGC approval.