Match Play Poker
“LET’S GO $50/$50
FOR LIMIT HOLD’EM”
MATCH PLAY POKER PROMOTION
JUNE 28, 2021 to SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Poker Room will give Texas Hold’em Poker Players a chance to match their initial buy-in of $50 with $50 in Live Chips during the “Let’s Go $50/$50 for Limit Hold’em” Match Play Poker Promotion in the Poker Room when they play 4/8 and 8/16 Limits on Mondays & Wednesdays at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm. The Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Poker Room will also give players who join the qualified Monday & Wednesday 4/8 or 8/16 games after the start of each session, as an alternate or from the wait list, a Live Chip Offer. The players who join after the start of each session will receive a $20 Live Chip Offer upon their minimum buy-in of $40 for 4/8 games or $60 for 8/16 games. This promotion will run from June 28, 2021 through September 1, 2021.
TIMES, DAYS AND LIMIT GAMES AVALIABLE TO PLAY FOR THIS EVENT.
- THIS PROMOTION IS FOR 4/8 OR 8/16 LIMIT HOLD’EM GAMES ONLY.
- Mondays at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm
- Wednesdays at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning June 28th at 10am, we will start taking sign-ups for poker players that wish to play and participate in the “Let’s Go 50/$50 for Limit Hold’em” Match Play Poker Promotion.
Guests who have signed up to play prior to the 12pm start time, The First Starting Timed Play of 4 Times Per Day, will be the first ones eligible to be seated. If there are not enough players that had signed up in advance of the 12pm starting time we will take any player in the poker room that wishes to participate. At 12pm we will have our first starting time for games to play to qualify for the $50/$50 Poker Match Play offer. At 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm we will have a maximum of 2 poker tables playing for this promotion. A total of 18 players only at each starting time can qualify for the $50/$50 Match play.
When a poker player buys in to the 4/8 or 8/16 Limit Texas Hold’em Game with a minimum of $50 dollars we will match them with $50 in live chips. Players must play a minimum of 3 hours before cashing out or they will forfeit the $50 in live chips.
Three exception(s) are:
(#1) if they (go broke with the original buy-in plus the matched live chips) and/or
(#2) - (after going broke they then buy in with more money, then they are under no obligation to play for any length of time), and or
(#3) - when leaving early they will be Paid in a Prorated amount(s) of $15 and $15 respectively for each of the first 2 hours played. If a guest must leave early and we prorate the amount we pay them to play this promotion, then they will not be eligible to participate in the promotion again. If they forfeit the complete $50 dollars we gave them to start then they can be eligible to play this promotion again next week or any week they choose to play. Players cannot buy-in for less than $50 dollars to receive the $50/$50 Match Play Offer. Players may only play this match play promotion one time each week during this promotion. Players MUST have a ACE Player’s Club card to participate.
In addition to the $50/$50 Match Play offer, we will also have a $20 Live Chip offer for any 4/8 or 8/16 Limit Hold‘em Player(s) (Alternate Players) on the wait list that play after the starting time that players have begun to play and if a seat opens up because a $50/$50 Match Play Qualifying Player leaves due to going broke or must leave for personal reason. We will give these alternate players, a $20 Live Chip offer with the minimum buy-ins of $40 for 4/8 Limit or $60 for 8/16 Limit to play at the Hold‘em Tables that they play at. The guest must play for a minimum of 1 hour to keep the $20 Live Chips or they will forfeit it the same ways as the $50/$50 qualifying players conditions are. See Below. Any player that qualifies for the $20 Live Chips offer must be playing only during the 3-hour time frame window of each starting time fame promotional time starts.
(Example: at 12pm we start the promotion and at 12:45pm a guest that was playing goes broke and leaves. The next guest in line waiting on the poker play board will be called to play at that table. We will give them the $20 Live Chip Offer with their minimum buy-in as they are playing during the 12 noon to 3 pm starting time event. At 3pm the qualifying time begins again for guests on the list to qualify and play. There will only be a maximum of 10 guest(s) per each 3-hour promotional time start event to enter, play this promotion & claim the $20 Live Chip Offer.)
TOTAL PAYOUTS FOR EACH DAY & MAXIMUM PAYOUT FOR THIS PROMOTION:
- Mondays –
- $50/$50 Match Play
- 4 starting times played each day and 18 players for $50/$50 Offer at each starting time = 4 starting times played x 18 players = 72 players and 72 players x $50 each player = $3,600.
- $20 Live Chip Offer
- Maximum of 10 players for each starting time played to possibly qualify for the $20 Live Chip Offer as Alternate Players = 10 Alternate players x $20 Each = $200 x 4 starting times played per day = 4 starting times played each day and 10 Alternate players at each starting time = 4 times played x 10 Alternate players = 40 players and 40 players x $20 each player = $800.
- Maximum Payout for Mondays
- $3,600 + $800 = $4,200.
- $50/$50 Match Play
- Wednesdays –
- $50/$50 Match Play
- Maximum Payout for Wednesdays
- $3,600 + $800 = $4,200.
- $50/$50 Match Play
- Maximum Payout each Week
- 2 Days Played x $4,200 Each Day = $8,400 Per Week
- Maximum Payout for Promotion
- Total Weeks Played are 10 Weeks.
- 10 Weeks x $8,400 Payout Each Week = $84,000 Maximum Payout for this Promotion
GENERAL PLAYERS RULES:
- When a player buys in to a 4/8 or 8/16 Limit Texas Hold’em Game During the Promotional Time Period and (they are one of the first 18 players to qualify to play for this promotion) with a minimum of $50 dollars we will match them with $50 in Live Chips.
- Players must play a minimum of 3 hours before cashing out or they will forfeit the $50 in Live Chips. Three exception(s) are (#1) - if they (go broke with the original buy-in plus the matched Live Chips) and/or (#2) - (after going broke they then buy in with more money, then they are under no obligation to play for any length of time), and or (#3) - when leaving early they will be Paid in a Prorated Amount(s) of $15 and $15 respectively for each of the first 2 hours played. If a guest must leave early and we prorate the amount we pay them to play this promotion, then they will not be eligible to participate in the promotion again. If they forfeit the complete $50 dollars we gave them to start then they can be eligible to play this promotion again next week or any week they choose to play.
- Players cannot buy-in for less than $50 dollars to receive less than the $50/$50 Match Play Offer.
- Sign ups to play or participate in any of the daily start times for this promotion will work as follows: 2 hours prior to the start time (12pm, 3pm, 6pm or 9pm) we will start taking sign-ups at the poker podium. We will allow the players that are currently playing in any poker game in the poker room to have the first option to sign up for the next starting time event, then after 15 minutes have passed and no one else currently playing in the poker room wants to sign up to play, then we will start taking players that walk in and want to be on the list. This will continue for 15 minutes or until (10:30am time for the first starting time, 1:30pm for the second starting time or 4:30 pm for the 3rd starting time and finally 7:30 pm for the last starting time), then at that time we will allow guests to call the poker room and the first to call in will be the first to be put down on the list to participate for the next upcoming starting promotional start time.
- Players MUST be present at the starting time of the time period they called in to play for or they will not be eligible to qualify for the $50/$50 promotional money. If they show up late, their name will be put at the bottom of the eligibility list to play. They will only be eligible for the $20 Live Chip Offer at that time.
- Players may NOT use any chips from their Buy-In/Match Play Chips to use for personal use items such as Drinks or Food. They must use money from their own personal money to buy these things.
- Players may only play this $50/$50 Match Play Promotion one time each week during the promotional period. Exception; A guest may play for the $20 Live Chip Offer once per promotional day and Still can Qualify to play for the $50/$50 Offer once during the week. (For a guest to receive both the $20 Live Chip Offer and the $50/$50 Offer on the same day the player must have bought in to play at least 1 hour prior to the start of their qualifying time start) and (Poker players cannot receive the $20 Live Chip Offer by staying after their original 3 hour $50/$50 offer is complete. They must cash out and wait on the waiting list to get back in to play after the next group of $50/$50 players have started and then when a seat comes available, they then can qualify for the $20 Live Chip Offer.
- This promotion will only happen if we have open poker table space available during any of the days or starting times offered during this event.
- Poker players hours played before the start of the promotional Timed Starting Event on any day do NOT count towards the total hours played for the 3-hour minimum play to receive the $50/$50 Match Play Offer. Players hours start at the starting times of 12noon, 3pm, 6pm or 9pm.
- If the game that poker players are playing on for this event breaks down (Closes) due to limited number of guest wanting to play, then any player(s) that are still playing for their 3 hours to be able to keep the $50/$50 Offer of Chips, they must join or play in a No Limit Game or Limit Omaha Game to finish their qualifying hours of play. If we re-start their Limit Hold’em Game again (at a later time) then they will be called back to play in the limit Hold’em games.
- We will track players that are playing for the $50/$50 Match Play Offer and or $20 Live Chip Offer at the Cashier Cage and the Poker Podium. The Cashiers will coordinate with the Floor Supervisors as to who, what, where and when someone has received chips to play for the floor supervisor to begin tracking their time start and play. We will use our Bravo System to watch their times played. Upon sitting down at a poker table, the cashier will log their name and time started on a Control Sheet at the Poker Cashier Cage. They will log what time they started, what Table & Seat they are at, how much money they have received & what the buy in was. This log will be shared and monitored by our Floor Supervisors for Verification.
- Players MUST have a player’s card to participate.